Coast Products has announced the all-new HP7 LED flashlight at the AAPEX Show in Las Vegas. Featuring the very latest Coast technology, in a rugged 5.5 inch aluminum casing, the HP7 projects 207 lumens of brilliant light with four AAA batteries (included), delivering a runtime of 3.5 hours. It has a beam distance of 187 meters (613 feet) and offers high and low beam modes.
Not Just Brighter – Better
The Coast HP7 delivers the latest in LED technology, including features that only Coast can delivery. Proprietary advances like these come standard on the HP7:
- Pure Beam™ Focusing System –Coast’s patent-pending optics produces a pure, bright consistency across the entire beam; no matter if you want the tightest spot or widest flood of light. And Coast’s unique spot-beam optics provide a clear, bright center, while also showing a wide angle “halo” so you can see what’s going on around your primary target. So now you see what you’ve been missing before.
- Fingertip Speed Focus Control™ –In another first from Coast, users can keep one hand free while focusing the flashlight with their thumb or finger, by moving the front bezel forward or back.
- Beam Lock™ System – with just a twist of the front bezel, you can lock your light into the precise beam size for your task, from focused spot beam to broad flood beam.
- Cyclone™ Heat Sink System – another ingenious, and important, Coast exclusive. A cylindrical aluminum pedestal sits below the LEDs and decreases heat buildup, facilitating maximum light output and increasing LED lifespan.
HP7 – Unparalleled Features & Benefits
In addition to the proprietary features stated above, the HP7 LED flashlight has all this:
- 207 lumen light output
- 3.5 (high mode) to over 20 (low mode) hours of runtime
- 187 meters (613 feet) beam distance
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) not expensive, hard-to-find lithium batteries
- Aluminum casing with recessed rubber rear power switch
- High and low output modes with Quick Cycle Switch™
- Impact resistant, water resistant, heavy duty nylon sheath included.
- 7.2 ounces including batteries and 5.54 inches long
- Diameters: Body = 1.24 inches; Bezel = 1.49 inches
“Like all our new professional lights, the HP7 has improved light output and optical quality,” said David Brands, Coast president. “These are the two most important factors in the performance of flashlights and headlamps.” Even before perfecting the latest optics, pros and consumers could see the difference. In fact, 41% of shoppers in a point-of-sale comparison picked Coast flashlights over the next three most popular brands, almost double the number of the nearest competitor (Riley Research, 2010).
The Coast Red Ring of Quality™
One thing you’ll notice on every new Coast professional flashlight is a distinctive, red-metal band. It’s not just there for looks. It’s assurance that buyers are getting the best LED light available, one built with quality that’s backed by a lifetime guarantee, like every product Coast manufacturers.
Coast Products – A History of Innovation
Over the past decade Coast has skyrocketed from zero market share to a market leader in premium LED flashlights by developing innovative products trusted by everyone from the weekend warrior to the Navy Seals and soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Coast’s technologically advanced products are safer and easier to use, while at the same time being extremely functional and enjoyable to own. Just some of the breakthroughs that Coast has pioneered include:
- LED fixed-beam optics
- LED multiple-color technology
- LED focusing flashlights and headlamps
- LED multicolor and multimode emergency area lights
- • A hand-held LED flashlight that exceeds 1000 lumens
About Coast – Coast Products was founded as Coast Cutlery Company in 1919. Originally established to provide quality knives to the farmers, ranchers and workingmen of the Pacific Northwest, today Coast produces premium LED lighting products, including top-rated flashlights, headlamps and emergency area lighting, as well as fine-crafted knives and world class multipurpose tools. Every Coast product reflects an investment in skilled craftsmanship and quality materials and is backed by a Coast guarantee. Coast products are available from leading consumer retailers, dealers and home centers including Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, Do it Best, True Value, Amazon.com and others. For more information call 800-426-5858 or visit www.coastportland.com.