I guess I’m lucky in that my wife is my best hunting buddy. I like to have the best gear I can and my wife is starting to see why it is important.
That’s why I was excited today to see that Mathews Archery has released the Jewel bow, a women’s specific design with all of the features of Mathews’ top models. You get the Gridlock riser, the same cam design, the Reverse roller guard, and more.
I can tell you my wife would love to have one. Just NOT a pink one.
- Speed Rating: 325 FPS at 29” /60 lb.
- Axle-to-Axle: 28”
- Brace Height: 6-3/8”
- Draw Weight: 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 lbs
- Bow Weight: 3.60 lbs
- Let-off: 80%
- Draw Lengths: 22″ – 29″
- Half Sizes: 22.5″ – 28.5″
- String/Cable Length: String: 82 7/8″ | Cable: 30 1/2″
- For more information on the Mathews Jewel, click here to go to the website.